Suicide & Crisis Support/Prevention Resources
It is normal to feel depressed, sad, angry, anxious, and to experience loss of sleep. However, grief may become overwhelming for those who:
- Are experiencing suicidal thoughts.
- Call 911 Immediately!
- Contact LoveLines Crisis Ministry Connection
- Phone: 612-379-1199.
- Have lost a loved one to suicide.
- Are dependent on alcohol or drugs.
- Have completely withdrawn from family and friends.
- Have extreme feelings of anger.
- Suffer from debilitating loss of sleep.
- Experience a lot of anxiety.
- Need assistance to deal with their depression
- Northland Counseling Services – Know the Truth Ministries
- Locations: Chanhassen, Chaska, and Maple Grove
- Phone: 952-974-3999
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Counseling Care
- Locations: Lake Elmo, Burnsville
- Phone: 651-379-0444 (Lake Elmo); 952-892-8495 (Burnsville)
- Hope Renewed Counseling
- Location: Plymouth
- Primary Contact: Melody Richards
- Phone: 612-616-0224
- Nystrom and Associates
- Phone (All Locations): 844-697-8766
- Locations in: Apple Valley, Baxter, Big Lake, Bloomington, Coon Rapids, Duluth, Eden Prairie, Maple Grove, New Brighton, Otsego, St. Cloud, Woodbury
- Lutheran Social Services:
- FREE Counseling for Veterans and families of Veterans
It is normal to feel depressed, sad, angry, anxious, and to experience loss of sleep.