Brighter Days Grief Center
- Brighter Days Grief Center offers a broad range of free support for anyone anticipating or coping with
the death of a family member. Specific resources are available for spousal loss, youth and young
adults, suicide loss, grief camps and online support. For help with logistical questions or concerns, visit
the Where to Begin page.
- GriefShare seminars and support groups are led by people who understand what you are going through and want to help.
- Many widows have found peace and healing as they walked alongside others as part of GriefShare.
- You’ll gain access to valuable GriefShare resources to help you recover from your loss and look forward to rebuilding your life.
- GriefShare is open to anyone who is grieving a loss through death.
Seek understanding and healing as part of a community.