Widow Might® is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization founded in 2011 – based in Minnesota
The case for widows is as old as time. Throughout human history the care and nurture of widows stands as a litmus test for society. It reveals the true heart and soul of a people. The same is true today. In our fast paced western culture, the true reflection of societal morality is revealed in the mirror of widowhood. Caring for widows is expressed in mandatory terms in the Bible. It is a top priority for all of mankind. At a deeper level, the call is directed to each individual and the responsibility is absolute.
With this in mind, the Widow Might ™ organization exists to serve today’s community of women whose husbands have passed away. We are an expression of God’s Might at work in the widow’s world.
- We are a Christian organization, obeying God’s command to care for widows.
- We are led by servant leaders who are part of, and in intimate contact with, the widow community.
- We understand the burden the widow carries is fit for her shoulders alone. We desire to extend a helping hand and walk beside her in her journey.
- We are available to widows of all ages.
- We are an organization designed to bring widows together.
- We desire to help widows form permanent, meaningful relationships with other widows.
- We encourage widows to help widows.
- We provide holistic, experience-based information for widows.
- We strive to search, evaluate, and discern the best available tools and resources for widows.
- We network with other widow-minded entities – serving as a single point of contact, to connect widows to relevant and timely information.
- We hold the widow’s safety and security at the highest possible level.
- We love partnering with other worthy organizations to benefit widows — contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s start the conversation.
We are available to widows of all ages