Self -Care is crucial to healing and ultimately thriving
- Take care of yourself. Do what you need to do. This may mean letting go of some responsibilities, or simply going for a walk or taking a nap.
- Identify what depletes you, and what energizes you – and seek the latter.
- Do not ignore your own health. Stress will make you more susceptible to illness.
- Exercise is always beneficial to your health and relieves stress.
- Physical massage may help compensate for the lack of touch in your life.
- If you do get sick, go to the doctor. Ask a friend or family member to go with you. Write down what was said. Investigate the side effects of any prescription drugs before you start taking them.
- Consider keeping a journal – it may help you express and understand what you’re feeling.
- Continue to pray, even if you don’t know the right words – God will hear you.
- The distraction of grief makes you vulnerable – take advantage of things that will help keep you safe.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help – remind yourself that those who love you really do want to help.
- His Holy Habitation Ministry, LLC
- Location: Virtual Sessions (Jacksonville, FL)
- Contact: Jennifer Hudgens
- Phone: 904-525-0357
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Service Provider Categories
Seek understanding and healing as part of a community.