Choosing an Attorney
- One of the first things you should do after your husband passes away is find an attorney that can address the legal issues that will arise.
- The type of attorney you need will depend upon the nature and extent of your family assets and the planning you’ve done.
- Refer to the following list if you don’t have an attorney.
- If you don’t know what type of attorney you need, any one of these attorneys will help you find someone who is reliable and qualified to address your particular legal issues.
Legal Resources - Minnesota
- Cory R. Wessman
- Law Firm: Erickson & Associates, P.A.
- Phone: 612-436-1190
- Tara D. Mattesich
- Law Firm: Larking Hoffman Daly & Lindgren, Ltd
Back to Service Provider Categories
One of the first things you should do after your husband passes away is find an attorney.