- This event has passed.
Register Below for the Virtual Spring to Life Event
April 17 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
We aren’t quite ready to gather the entire Widow Might community in person yet, but we can still be inspired to Spring to Life. At this virtual event there will be a full panel of speakers on a variety of topics that will bring life to your home and your soul.
- Finding Your Norm – Jana Sipe Berndt (Author of Finding Norm)
- Organizing Closets and Dressers – Amy Johnson (A House in Order LLC)
- The Debt Snowball – Connie Portlas (Ramsey Preferred Financial Coach)
- Breath Work – Susan Spaulding (Health Always in ALL Ways)
- Simple Fixes – Allie Palmer (Trades Advantage)
- Maintaining Balance as you Move Forward – Erin Hente (Transformational Life Coach)
The Spring to Life event will take place on Saturday April 17th from 10am to Noon. This is a FREE event that will take place over zoom. If you have not used zoom before we will provide instructions on how to set it up (on your computer, tablet, or phone) or if you prefer you can join with simply a dial in number. And by attending this event you could win one of several tickets we’ll be giving away for the June 26th St. Croix Boat Cruise (must be present to win).
Registration will be open until April 13th. Register today and get ready to be inspired to embrace his season of life!
We are so sorry - Registration for this event is closed. Please watch for other Widow Might events in the future.